- Torturing, making you suffer or harming your health
- Expropriation, destroying and damaging your property.
- Persecution on the national, religion, political or other grounds.
- Forcing relocation or deportation.
- Encouragement of the Russian Federation civilians to move to Crimea
- Forcing you to join the Russian Federation armed forces.
- Derogation your right to Ukrainian language education
- Violation the right to maintain one’s identity, culture and tradition; exporting the cultural heritage objects from Crimea.
- Prohibition clergymen from the religious support providing.
- Applying the Russian Federation criminal law to you.
Prosecutor’s office and law enforcement agencies:
Prosecutor’s office of the Authonomous Republic of Crimea
- 24, Dilova st., Kyiv
- 69, Kremenchutska St., Kherson
- +38 (044) 596 73 57
Main Office of Security Service of Ukraine in the Authonomous Republic of Crimea (located in Kherson)
- 5, Perekopska St., Kherson
- _38 (0552) 496 772
Main Office of the National Police in the Authonomous Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol
- 128, Admirala Senyavina St., Kherson
- +38 (096) 543 78 21
Free Legal Aid:
Regional Center of the free secondary legal air in Kherson region
- 169, Perekopska St., Kherson
- Skype: Kherson.legalaid
0 800 213 103*
*Coordination Centre for Legal Aid Provision, 24 hours a day and toll-free in Ukraine
Human Rights organizations:
Regional Centre for Human Rights
- office 59, 21T, Yaroslaviv Val St., Kyiv
- +38 (050) 388 69 38
Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union
- 3/34, Frolivska St., Kyiv
- +38 (050) 140 25 65
- +38 (099) 79 364 18 (Viber)
Attorney in Kherson:
- +38 (066) 88 31 149
- 3, Nimetska St., Kyiv
- +38 (06) 073 16 19
- +38 (095) 031 53 97
- +38 (097) 277 53 55 (Viber)
Crimean Human Rights Group
- letter box №159, Kyiv, 01135
- +38 (067) 224 01 73
Make a report about violation of your rights to the prosecutor’s offices or enforcement agencies.
Report should include:
1. Information about the reporter
- Full name
- Addresses of registration and inhabitant
- Phone number
- Postal address and email
- Contacts of relatives or other persons
2. Circumstances of committing violation
- Way of committing
3. Information about offender
- Full name
- Position and the place of work
- Reasons and motivation of committing violation
4. Information about committed harms?
- Property damages
- Physical harm
- Psychological harm
5. Information about witnesses and other victims
- Personal data, information about places of location, other contacts.
Add to report:
- Documents confirming the fact of the offense and the caused damages
- Photo and videos confirming the fact of damages
- Documents confirming the property right (in case of violation of property rights by the occupation authorities)