Tax discount is the amount returned by the state from the income tax paid for the educational services.
Costs for studying on the military department and other courses in educational institutions are not included!
Costs for studying abroad are also not included in the tax discount calculation!
ATTENTION! Entrepreneurs cannot get tax discount!
Citizens of Ukraine who pay for education (in the preschool, out-of-school, general secondary, vocational and higher educational institutions) for yourself or members of their families (parents, husband/wife and children, including adopted).
- A copy of passport
- A copy of tax identification number
- A certificate of income (form 3)
- A copy of the contract with the educational institution
- Copies of receipts
- Documents confirming the degree of kinship (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.)
- Tax declaration on property status and income
- Statement specifying the account details for the refund
1. Pay for education and save the documents that confirm your payment.
2. Get an income statement from your employer.
3. By December 31 of current year, fill in the tax declaration on property and income for the past year.
4. Submit documents for a discount at the State fiscal service body at the place of your registration and get a tax discount.